Hi there, my name is Jade. I’m 30 years old and hold a BSC Honours and MA from Kingston University London. My interests are travelling, especially to countries that are of high historic interests. I like visiting museums and art galleries. I am also interested in photography, I find this very useful when travelling. I’m interested in going to concerts, both indoor and open air. Last year I visited Frankfurt to witness the Turkish popstar Tarkan in concert, I really enjoyed it. My favourite type of music is foreign language music and the Eurovision Song Contest where a lot of those artists are discovered. I’m also interested in how travel advertising and arrangements affect Asperger’s and Autistic people. On the whole, I would like to hear about your holiday and travel experiences with a view to compiling an Asperger's travel friendly guide. I will be aiming to update regularly and looking forward to hearing about your experiences, good or bad.

Comments

Popular Posts